As Communities & Partnership Manager at Helping Hand Environmental – I wanted to take this opportunity to say, thank you for choosing to working with me and our award winning business. By buying British and sustainably, we continue to fly the flag for British design, innovation and manufacturing with our 100% reusable range and anti-litter campaign and consultancy services.
I have been so very proud to work with you (whether in person or virtually) on environmental topics close to our hearts. It’s been great to develop bespoke products, litter picking best practice, competitions, knowledge hubs, partnerships, award winning campaigns and a wonderful network of caring and creative individuals – who collectively preserve our planet and protect where we live. From one avid litter picker to another – thank you for caring and being #LitterHeroes
After today, I’m heading off to run a exciting new personal venture www.hoodlanefarm.co.uk – I’ve adored my 11 years at Helping Hand Environmental – wonderful colleagues, awesome boss, passionate and hardworking partners, volunteers and lovely customers, I therefore take with me the following life learns:
- One person can make a difference and every person should want to try. Because it’s the trying that counts.
- There’s no “I” in team but there is “U” in CommUnity (Quote Mike Scotland) #Teamwork
- Educate, inspire, be the change you want others to see in the World #NoPlanetB
- Volunteering is one of the best ways to demonstrate your own impact in your local community.
- People will forget what you said, people will probably forget what you did, but will never forget how you made them feel.
- A hug and/or thank you goes a long way. Sometimes we can all get lost in our daily work and personal commitments – it always matters to tell the people we admire, respect and love – often thank you.
- Act local – think global – impact locally, connect with your community, help others – #PayItForward.
- Barista coffee and helping communities – always makes me happy
Much litter picking love and thanks, always,