…this is not one of our favourite things.
Sustainable, reusable, recycled, recyclable, multi-packed – last winter we reduced our products’ packaging by 100%, whilst ensuring your purchase gets to you in tip top condition!
This is just one more step on our environmental journey – every product now has its very own travelling companions, as they are all packed in groups of 5!
By purchasing a product with a 100% reduction of individual packaging, you will be contributing to the wider campaign to reduce forest depletions. On top of that, we only use recycled cardboard from sustainable sources and avoid polybagged packaging options where possible, so you can purchase with peace of mind.
Other ‘green’ systems we have in place include:
- Monitoring of each and every product’s lifecycle with regards to the footprints on the environment
- Sourcing and type of materials used to make up each product,
- Ethical standards charter that we and our suppliers adopt
- A minimum of 10% recycled content in all our litter grabbers
- A mimimum 35% recycled content in all our litter picking carts
From our factory to your doorstep, measured and monitored, we aim to be as carbon and resource friendly as possible.
We also try to encourage our customers wherever possible to continue the lifecycle of the packaging as well as the product by recycling again. Here’s how can you help further…
- Take the cardboard packaging to your nearest recycling depot, or reuse where possible
- Cardboard makes great compost! Tear up the cardboard into your composter and feed your garden flower bed as mulch
- Don’t need the product anymore? Where hygienically appropriate, pass it on to a friend!
Every little bit does help.
As Dame Anita Roddick (founder of the Body Shop) once said, ‘If you think you are too small to make an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito’.
Please note: individually packaged items where required are wrapped up for you especially. If you have the choice, thank you in advance for considering the environmentally friendly option.