In these testing times, we want to firstly reach out and say thank you – for continuing to maintain frontline services. Whilst we may not be out and about as much as we would like, we truly value litter & recycling collections at home.
Putting people at the centre of everything we do and following government guidelines, here at The Helping Hand Company we have been able to maintain all manufacturing lines of sustainable litter clearance tools across our facilities in Herefordshire. We also reassigned some of our manufacturing processes to support with the manufacture of scrubs for the NHS.
Our sales and marketing teams continue to work from home as we are sure many of you are too. Today we wanted to quickly let you know how we intend to maintain contact with you during this continued period of uncertainty.
- Have a query, want to place an order, we are available at the end of the phone Monday – Friday, 0830 – 5.00pm on 01531 635678. You may even here some additional members of the family joining in the call!
- All stock items are being shipped same day but please allow up to 5 days as the Carriers are experiencing extraordinary levels of demand.
- We have been busy updating technical manuals, user manuals and product literature to support each Helping Hand range. We will shortly be releasing new user videos covering product assembly, how to use and case studies. All of these will be available for you to view on the website.
- Around the beginning July, our field support team will be available for virtual appointments, set up remote product evaluation and where essential, have the necessary PPE to complete face to face appointments. New operational guidelines for this will include:
- Pre meeting, full sanitisation of any equipment brought for either a demonstration or for commencement of a trial.
- Where possible, we will request a meeting within an outdoor environment at social distance. However, if meeting within an office environment, we will ensure a safe 2metre distance is met at all times.
- Any trial equipment, on successful completion, if to be returned, we will request you follow a decontamination process prior to its return. On receipt we will quarantine for a minimum of 72 hours.
Using technology, we’ve now got used to using Microsoft teams, Zoom, What’s App and Skype, particularly where benefits a group of people. Discussing forward planned campaigns, reviewing product trials and even completing product demonstrations. We look forward to booking a call with you.
We remain committed to being responsible for what we do, those we serve and truly value the support you give in trading with us.
Please take care of yourselves and each other.
For now stay safe and well – we will get through this.
Carly Di Crescienzo
UK Sales Manager – Helping Hand Environmental