To all our valued customers, front line services and #LitterHeroes – we’re here for you.
Our business remains committed to being responsible for what we do, those we service and truly value the support you give in trading with us. Putting people at the centre of everything we do and following government guidelines, here at The Helping Hand Company we have been able to maintain all manufacturing lines of sustainable litter clearance tools across our facilities in Herefordshire.
The shelves are stocked, your favourite products available for immediate despatch ensuring priority delivery for front line services.
Our sales teams are working remotely from home to limit the potential spread of the virus. We have suspended all face to face visits, but your local sales manager and regional team is available virtually through Teams/Skype/What’s App, via email or at the end of a phone.
If you need sustainable litter picking equipment, litter picking guidance, a support network, or just a friendly person to chat to – please do give us a call on 01531 635678.
Lastly, we wanted to take this opportunity to say, thank you for choosing to work or purchase from Helping Hand Environmental. By buying British, you have helped continue to fly the flag for British design, innovation and manufacture with our 100% reusable range of sustainable litter picking equipment.
May we wish you and yours a happy and healthy 2021.
Carly Di Crescienzo
UK Sales Manager
Just to say…
- If you have a query, want to place an order, we are available at the end of the phone Monday – Friday, 0830 – 5.00pm on 01531 635678. You may even here some additional members of the family joining in the call!
- We have been busy updating technical manuals, user manuals and product literature to support each Helping Hand range. We will shortly be releasing new user videos covering product assembly, how to use and case studies. All of these will be available for you to view on the website.
- We are available for virtual appointments, set up remote product evaluation and where essential, have the necessary PPE to complete face to face appointments.
- Using technology, we’ve now got used to using Microsoft teams, Zoom, What’s App and Skype, particularly where benefits a group of people. Discussing forward planned campaigns, reviewing product trials and even completing product demonstrations. We look forward to booking a call with you.
- And our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, Vimeo and LinkedIn will offer further support too.