Our business remains open & ready to lend a Helping Hand.
To all our valued customers, front line services and #LitterHeroes – we’re here for you.
In these continued uncertain times, our thoughts are with all who are being affected by the ongoing turmoil of the coronavirus pandemic. Our business remains committed to being responsible for what we do, those we service and truly value the support you give in trading with us.
Putting people at the centre of everything we do and following government guidelines, here at The Helping Hand Company we have been able to maintain all manufacturing lines of sustainable litter clearance tools across our facilities in Herefordshire.
During #lockdown2 ,we will remain open with manufacturing across our Herefordshire sites at full steam. The shelves are stocked, your favourite products available for immediate despatch – ensuring priority delivery for front line services.
UK wide our sales teams are working remotely from home to limit the potential spread of the virus. We have suspended all face to face visits, but your local sales manager and regional team is available virtually through Teams/Skype/What’s App, via email or at the end of a phone.
If you need litter picking equipment, guidance, a support network, or just a friendly person to chat to – please do give us a call on 01531 635678.
Please take care of yourselves and each other.
For now stay safe and well – we will get through this.
Carly Di Crescienzo
UK Sales Manager
Just to say…
- If you have a query, want to place an order, we are available at the end of the phone Monday – Friday, 0830 – 5.00pm on 01531 635678. You may even here some additional members of the family joining in the call!
- All stock items are being shipped same day but please allow up to 5 days as the Carriers are experiencing extraordinary levels of demand.
- We have been busy updating technical manuals, user manuals and product literature to support each Helping Hand range. We will shortly be releasing new user videos covering product assembly, how to use and case studies. All of these will be available for you to view on the website.
- We are available for virtual appointments, set up remote product evaluation and where essential, have the necessary PPE to complete face to face appointments.
- Using technology, we’ve now got used to using Microsoft teams, Zoom, What’s App and Skype, particularly where benefits a group of people. Discussing forward planned campaigns, reviewing product trials and even completing product demonstrations. We look forward to booking a call with you.