In support of Global Recycling Day, we are proud to introduce our family of Helping Hand #RecyclingHeroes – supporting frontline services and volunteer litter pickers to #Recycle
Did you know?
UK Local Authorities could save £50 million pounds collectively on cleaning the streets, if DRS and innovative on the street recycling initiatives were introduced to divert recyclable litter from general waste; generating a further £26 million pounds every year to support local communities; if all the plastic bottles disguarded were reverse vended and recycled.
– Recycling helps protect the environment
– Recycling reduces the need for extracting, refining and processing raw materials
– As recycling saves energy too and helps to tackle climate change
Where can I recycle?
– Streets, parks & green spaces – Oxford City Council saved over 3,000 tonnes of waste going to landfill by segregating litter
– Highways – Extra Group saved over £40,000 a year by recycling at source
– Communities – £14,000 could be generated in Telford & Wrekin from recycled litter.
Meet our #RecyclingHeroes:
– Handicart Duo our NEW foldable litter segregation cart is made from 35% recycled materials – split & sort; general litter vs DMR – ideal for volunteer litter picks #RecycleontheGo
– Handicart Pro the perfect recycling companion is made from 48% recycled materials – collect & carry 402% more than a standard bag hoop #RecycleMore
– Street Boss designed for commercial litter segregation. Made from 51% recycled materials, the upgraded one stop mobile cleansing solution #RecycleEvenMore, support operational effficiency and increase collection capacity – recover costs back within 8 weeks in operational savings by using a Street Boss.
– Book a virtual demo
– Got a question? Contact our sales team on 01531 635678.