Recycle Week is Recycle Now’s flagship annual event which is a celebration of recycling across the nation. Now in its 18th year, it’s the one week of the year where retailers, brands, waste management companies, trade associations, governments and the media come together to achieve one goal: to galvanise the public into recycling more of the right things, more often.
Have you met our #RecyclingHeroes – supporting frontline services and volunteer litter pickers to #Recycle
Did you know?
UK Local Authorities could save £50 million pounds collectively on cleaning the streets, if DRS and innovative on the street recycling initiatives were introduced to divert recyclable litter from general waste; generating a further £26 million pounds every year to support local communities; if all the plastic bottles disguarded were reverse vended and recycled.
– Recycling helps protect the environment
– Recycling reduces the need for extracting, refining and processing raw materials
– As recycling saves energy too and helps to tackle climate change
Where can I recycle?
– Streets, parks & green spaces – Oxford City Council saved over 3,000 tonnes of waste going to landfill by segregating litter
– Highways – Extra Group saved over £40,000 a year by recycling at source
– Communities – £14,000 could be generated in Telford & Wrekin from recycled litter.
Meet our #RecyclingHeroes:
– Handicart Duo our NEW foldable litter segregation cart is made from 35% recycled materials – split & sort; general litter vs DMR – ideal for volunteer litter picks #RecycleontheGo
– Handicart Pro the perfect recycling companion is made from 48% recycled materials – collect & carry 402% more than a standard bag hoop #RecycleMore
– Street Boss designed for commercial litter segregation. Made from 51% recycled materials, the upgraded one stop mobile cleansing solution #RecycleEvenMore, support operational effficiency and increase collection capacity – recover costs back within 8 weeks in operational savings by using a Street Boss.
– View the Range
– Book a virtual demo
– Got a question? Contact our sales team on 01531 635678.