Product Code: LPC5001
The next leader in multi functional litter collection, Street Boss encompassing a range of practical solutions for daily cleansing tasks; including the innovative ‘Pick and Push’ feature – designed to allow continuous handling and operational comfort.
Highly maneuverable and easy to use, Street Boss has puncture proof tyres for added longevity and stability across uneven surfaces with an integrated safety brake designed to support work on gradients. The system comprises of two Handihoop Plus sack retentions units for quick removal; each with the capacity to carry 100 litres, giving the operator the option to segregate litter at street level.
And the systems’ unique tool storage facilities increase productivity – allowing the operative to undertake a range of cleansing tasks and with optional Street Boss Tools package – a tool at hand for every application – including a litterpicker of choice, bio hazard bin, cleansing hoe, long handle dustpan & brush and plastic shovel.
The Street Boss system delivers real time value over current operating methods; used by councils in the UK and Europe the system providing a premium innovative solution for sustainable litter collection and reducing the time taken to clean zones.
Check out the Street Boss very own website www.streetboss.co.uk
Street Boss features:
- Lightweight steel frame strong and robust
- Resilient, pierce resistant polyester mesh durable and easy to clean
- Puncture proof solid tyres reliable and low maintenance
- Ergonomic Y-dee fixed handle all day comfort and operation
- Extra wide storage pocket for convenience
- Robust side and front protection panels protects the bags from side winds
- Integrated safety brake for gradients and uneven surfaces
- 2 x Handi Hoop Plus segregate litter at source with optional shoulder strap
- Optional range of tools and accessories to assist with all cleansing needs
Street Boss Testimonials:
“We were delighted when asked to be involved in the research and development of Street Boss. We truly believe this system will help to revolutionise Street Cleansing as we know it – increasing productivity throughout any cleaning service” Nottingham City Council
“The capacity to carry two bags to separate recycle and non-recyclable items when litter picking, so far we estimate to have separated and recycled approximately 3 tonnes of waste that would have previously gone to landfill” Oxford City Council
|Technical Details||Order||Product Range||Street Boss|