To all of our valued customers,
We hope that you and those around you are safe and well.
2021 has and remains a challenging year for all. The impact of the Covid pandemic continues to affect the health and well-being of many. In all honesty, its’ been a nonstop roller coaster on the supply chain. Commercially we have seen a tremendous surge in demand which we are doing our utmost to maintain supply chain, increasing production capacity, fulfilling all existing orders, keeping open lines of communication and accepting new orders reliably. We are privileged to have you as a customer and thank you for your patience.
We believe the global supply chain disruptions will continue at least into the first quarter of 2022 with the latest challenge in transport logistics and shortage of HGV drivers. Our own manufacturing and the extra capacity we have been able to build, improves month on month. We are continually reviewing our capacity planning to minimise further impact. Thank you for the loyalty and business you have given us – we remain committed to maintaining the same quality and service you expect.
As we have all read and experienced, there have been significant and ongoing cost increases. To ensure you continue to enjoy the quality, value and longevity of the products you buy, we will need to introduce a price uplift, effective on your next order.
It really has been a busy year too – here’s a little round up of news if you missed it:
- We continue to invest in product innovation: the launch of the 2021 Gel Litterpicker ”More comfortable and so much more enjoyable to use for everyday litter collection” Antrim & Newton Abbey
- Supporting the UK economy & health of our local community, delighted to welcome more than 30 new colleagues across moulding, assembly, fabrication. Working 2 shifts, 6 days per week. Do you live locally to us and are looking for a new role, we are actively seeking sewing machinist to join our team today.
- Embracing renewable energy with the installation of solar panels. Our Ledbury site has saved enough energy to power 28 homes for a whole year!
- Sustainability in manufacturing – a minimum 10% recycled content across all our core products. They’re also up to 82% recyclable and – because we don’t do single use plastic – 100% reusable
- #GB Spring clean 2021 celebrated how many of us value our community, where we live and turning the tide on Litter. A record breaking 1,160,824 litter miles pledged.
Coming soon – new environmental education programmes for a school near you, return of a firm favourite and factory to hand – sneak peek behind the scenes of our sustainable journey. Real people making real products which make a real difference to protecting and preserving our planet.
Thank you for your business, your friendship and your trust in us. If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact our friendly sales team on 01531 635678.
VP Sales and Marketing
The Helping Hand Company