Helping Hand Litter picker – Ranger MAX
The world’s toughest litter pickers – rugged and durable, the Ranger MAX heavy duty litter pickers are for the toughest jobs and a very popular litter picker grabber option throughout the UK and Europe.
Available with a straight or curved handle option. The one-piece 35” tong style litter grabbers is the simplest of Helping Hands litter picker designs, yet the Ranger MAX lightweight technology provides you with a comfortable handle.
A wide jaw opening for larger litter related items, and reflective elements to keep you visible if operating in poor light. The red jaws/feet have flexible traction to guarantee a brilliant pick up, from glass bottles to cigarette butts.
And, the Helping Hand Ranger MAX now has its own Ranger Recycle Kit, allowing you to reuse the tool again and again – extending your product lifecycle by upto 300%!
Ranger MAX features:
- 87cm (35″) length to optimise reach when picking up litter
- Straight or curved handle option available
- Bright reflective features ensure the user is seen as much as possible and highlight the litter being picked up, which is particularly beneficial in poor light
- Ranger Recycle Kit allows you to replace jaw ends and increase product lifecycle by 300%!
- High quality British design and manufacture
- 100% reusable
Ranger MAX Testimonials:
“My Helping Hand Ranger Litterpickers make light work of keeping our beach clean at Cleveleys every four weeks. We couldn’t manage without them” Rossall Beach & Community Group
“Oxclean always select the Ranger for our community engagement campaigns” Oxclean
|Technical Details||Order||Product Flyer|