Helping Hand – Street Boss
The next leader in smarter litter segregation, Street Boss encompassing a range of practical solutions for daily cleansing tasks; including the innovative ‘Pick and Push’ feature – designed to allow continuous handling and operational comfort.
The Street Boss system, is super lightweight – 50% less than heavy conveniental barrows, has puncture proof tyres for added longevity and stability across uneven surfaces with an integrated safety brake designed to support work on gradients. The litter picking cart comprises of two Handihoop Plus sack retentions units for quick removal; each with the capacity to carry 100 litres, giving the operator the option to segregate litter at street level.
And the litter collection cart’s unique tool storage facilities increase productivity – allowing the operative to undertake a range of cleansing tasks with the Street Boss tools kit – giving you a tool at hand for every application – including a litterpicker of choice, bio hazard bin, cleansing hoe, long handle dustpan & brush, plastic shovel and much sort after Street Boss reusable coffee flask.
This professional litter collection cart is perfect for smarter litter segregation. Achieve quantifiable results to support your frontline service delivery, waste contract and recycling targets. delivers real time value over current operating methods; used by councils in the UK and Europe, Street Boss providing a premium solution for sustainable litter collection and segregation, increasing productivity and reducing the time taken to clean zones and litter pick.
With a Street Boss, litter picking has never been so innovative – collect & carry, seperate & sort, scoop & sweep, smarter, safer and further with our ultimate litter picking cart; made from 51% recycled materials.
Street Boss features:
- Lightweight steel frame strong and robust
- Resilient, pierce resistant polyester mesh durable and easy to clean
- Puncture proof solid tyres reliable and low maintenance
- Ergonomic Y-dee fixed handle all day comfort and operation
- Extra wide storage pocket for convenience
- Robust side and front protection panels protects the bags from side winds
- Integrated safety brake for gradients and uneven surfaces
- 2 x Handi Hoop Plus segregate litter at source with optional shoulder strap
- Range of cleansing tools and accessories to assist with all cleansing needs
- Made from 51% recycled materials and 100% reusable
Street Boss Testimonials:
“We were delighted when asked to be involved in the research and development of Street Boss. We truly believe this system will help to revolutionise Street Cleansing as we know it – increasing productivity throughout any cleaning service” Nottingham City Council
“The capacity to carry two bags to separate recycle and non-recyclable items when litter picking, so far we estimate to have separated and recycled approximately 3 tonnes of waste that would have previously gone to landfill” Oxford City Council
|Technical Details||Order||Product Flyer|