NEW POSITION for 2020!
An exciting opportunity to join our dynamic Helping Hand Environmental Sales & Marketing team – and an essential part of our growth plans to build our community and ultimately sales, through e-commerce channels.
A key role in the customer journey – this full time role is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to progress their career and make a difference everyday.
- maintaining and developing website inc creating and editing engaging content & managing live chat
- building and developing social campaigns through a number of channels to drive traffic, PPC and SEO
- managing and optimising google shopping, adwords
- managing community engagement (across several digital platforms)
- implementation of digital campaigns utilising all the marketing tools and channels available uploading promotions and offers across all digital platforms
- monitoring, reporting on google analytics and making recommendations to improve performance
- identifying trends and areas for growth to the overall e-commerce strategy
- conducting keyword research and competitor landscape to feed SEO
- supporting website development via WordPress
- Its a fast paced environment in which you will have great opportunity to learn, develop and huge empowerment to make a difference every day in our quest to protect our planet.
Graduated with a min 2 years track record in utilising digital acquisition channels to drive direct sales and proven commercial skills. Experience of both Amazon Seller Central, marketplace and other online shops eg eBay highly desirable.
In addition to managing our online assets, the successful candidate will liaise with the sales team and support our key distribution customers online presence in the UK and into Europe.
General administrative support may be needed to help process orders, answering telephone for online enquiries – versatility in a small business environment, a real team player!
We are looking for bright, energetic and enthusiastic individual within 60 minutes of Head office in Herefordshire. We can offer flexible working hours to accommodate balance of office/remote working.
Do you have:
- min 24 months web content management experience
- experience in using CRM, PPC, SEO
- demonstrate experience in increasing website traffic
- an eye for detail with a passion for learning, ready for the next step in your digital career
- good working knowledge of photoshop, send blue, hoot suite (or equivalents)
- excellent verbal, written communication skills and proof-reading – content management key.
- ability to prioritise and work under own initiative
With feed in from the rest of the team, this is a brilliant opportunity to build on the success of our existing platforms, adding functionality and stakeholder engagement to enhance the customers journey and ultimately generate new enquiries and sales.
Application via email with CV as soon as possible to email@example.com